Sunday 6 January 2013

NEW YEARS EVE 01/01/13

               I came back at the hotel very tired and hungry because of our Enchanted Kingdom experience. It was fun and I want to go back even I rode every single rides they have (except kiddie rides). It felt like the excitement and nervous are still there! While I am taking a shower my mom prepared me my dinner. So sweet of her! By the way I am currently on a diet that's why this is only my dinner. Chips and chocolate? Yeah, I'm on a diet :D

 Tuna Sandwich with potato chips and Lindor Chocolate

               I take a nap and my sister woke me up before 12 midnight. Let me start sharing with you me and my family's New Years Eve celebration. This is our simple handa (at the hotel):

 
                My mom prepared all of these before we travel from Quezon City to Laguna. We have fruit salad, pasta, tuna sandwich, egg sandwich, fish, cake, food for the Gods (Tangerine), Lindt Lindor chocolate, tikoy, Salazar's pastillas (cheese, chocolate, ordinary and langka), fruits and sodas:


 CONTI'S CHOCO WALNUT TORTE P740.00

 FRUIT SALAD

 MARINARA (for long life)

 LAPU-LAPU FRIED FISH (for luck)

 SALAZAR'S TIKOY P37.00 (stick together and symbolizes coins)

 CHIPS AHOY GOOEY COOKIES

No comments:

Post a Comment