Saturday 5 January 2013

HAUL: Ever Bilena, Plains & Prints, Suesh, Missha

HAUL 01/04/13

1. EB ADVANCE BB CREAM
WHERE: Landmark, Trinoma
HOW MUCH:P195.00
- A whitening, foundation and moisturizing cream all rolled into one! EB Advance BB Cream Whitening provides a flawless coverage while concealing blemishes and dark spots and protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun. With the help of its potent moisturizers such as Shea Butter and Vitamin E, it richly moisturizes your skin to make it soft and smooth.
               They have 2 kinds of BB Cream, anti-wrinkle and whitening. I didn't get this whitening to improve my complexion but because this shade is much appropriate for my skin tone. The anti-wrinkle one is in the default shade of natural, more likely for mestiza's or whom with pink undertone. While the whitening one is in the default shade of oriental, more likely for asian or whom with yellow undertone.

2. EB ADVANCE HD COLORLESS MASCARA
WHERE: Landmark, Trinoma
HOW MUCH:P100.00
- Is a simple and effective way to shape the eyebrows. It also serves another purpose: making your eyelashes naturally look longer.
               I bought it for school because I wanted to stay my curled lashes while looking natural. Not like other mascaras they offer volume which is good but not for a high school student like me. 
 
3. EB DIP DIPLINER
WHERE: Landmark, Trinoma
HOW MUCH:P150.00

               I am looking for cheapest liquid or gel eyeliner. But I saw gel types are much expensive. This product is cheap and controllable good for newbie who like to practice, because I noticed there are some liquid eyeliner that is thick and messy not for careless people like me. I have started practicing using the pencil one that every make up guru advised but I think liquid or gel type works better.

4. SUESH SPONGE PUFF
WHERE: Suesh, Trinoma
HOW MUCH:P200.00 (P550.00)
SUESH SPONGE PUFF REVIEW
 - The refining texture can perfectly maintain the powder to creates delicate look. The fine quality of puff is pliable to use for long time even after cleansing. 
               I had been eyeing this product since the Beauty Blender started. I really wanted to experience the flawless effect and beginner to pro application this product offers. I bought Models Own blending sponge which I was very disappointed with. [Review and Suesh vs. Models Own Blending Sponge SOON]

 5. MISSHA SILKY SOFT BASE IN "Green"
WHERE: Landmark, Trinoma
HOW MUCH: P499.0
MISSHA PH FACEBOOK PAGE
- This silky soft makeup base applied all over the face, leaves skin lustrous and radiant. It helps to maintain clean and soft makeup all day long. Green is more suitable for girls who have reddish acne marks on their face because it minimizes redness.
               It has 5 variations of colors, green, violet, pink, white and beige. I got mine in green because I have reddish acne marks that I like to minimize to use foundation for evening my skin tone not concealing or using concealers anymore.

6. PLAINS AND PRINTS
WHERE: Plains & Prints, Trinoma
HOW MUCH:P497.50 (995.00)

               They are having sale so I check it out but I didn't see the sale section and how many percent off. I just decided to fit some of their garments because even though their are bit expensive it is worth it for the quality and it their garments fits me perfectly. I see this blouse it has unique style in the sleeves so I have convinced myself buying it even thoughh it is roughly P1,000. I am shocked because it is 50% off cost me only P497.50. Great deal!

 SLEEVES

DESIGN

 PACKAGING
 
               SWATCHES TO FOLLOW. I will be doing reviews  when I already tried it. If you have any questions feel free to comment below and I will get back to you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment