Thursday 10 January 2013

DAILY HAPPENINGS: Spendour 01/08/13

               I don't have any P.E t-shirt and black shoes and I will not be allowed to go to school that is why I decided to go to the mall with Enzo (my friend). While waiting him at KFC, I bought Longganisa Burger cost me P29.00. When he arrives he told me that Tea 101, Tomas Morato is not yet open so we go to Starbucks, Tomas Morato instead. I ordered Cinnamon Swirls cost me P65.00 and Strawberries and Cream (venti) cost me P175.00. At exactly 10 a.m we get a cab and go to Trinoma.

 2 STAMPS PER DRINK

               The cab drop as Landmark, Trinoma (cost us P90.00) so I decided to buy black shoes na. I bought at Australian cost me P796.00. Then, Enzo want a hair cut and he convinces me to get a hair cut too. We went to Bench Fix near People are People and it cost us P350.00 each. Enzo trimmed his hair and I got a layered hair style. I wanted the Bob cut one but it needs to be blow dry every single day.

                We go to SM North because Enzo needs to get repair his phone. We drop by at Xoxo to buy my watch that cost me P1800.00. Then, we go to SM Annex to get repair Enzo's track pad that cost him P600.00. We saw the Barquillos Ice Cream and I tried it that cost me P30.00.

               It already 1 p.m and we decided to eat lunch. We go to Tokyo Tokyo, I ordered Shogun Burger cost me P95.00 while Enzo ordered Sumo with Beef Misono and Chicken Karaage cost him P229.00. I saw Penshoppe's new collection and I feel in love with their shorts. It fits me perfectly! I bought it and cost me P749.00.

                We go back at Trinoma to watch a movies because SM North is too crowded. I remember I almost consumed my Revlon Colorstay Foundation so I decided to try other foundation. I bought new foundation from Max Factor cost me P895.00 almost 70 higher than my usual foundation. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

                 Our feet hurts so we decided to watch movie na; we picked Sisterakas instead of One More Try because it is awkward for us. The movie ticket cost us P180.00 each. I am still full so I just bought Sola Apple Green Tea from Krispy Creme cost me P45.00 while Enzo bought Fries and Float at Mcdo. By the way Mcdo has this coupon with nice deals like Big Mac it will cost you P95.00 instead of P145.00

                 After watching movie I decided to go to Suesh and buy their sponge again. I got 2 new sponges; 1 for my sister and 1 for extra. Buying that same sponge again means I love it! Review here! It is almost 8 p.m and we go home because we still have classes tomorrow. Over-All I have spent P5774.00. SPENDOUR AGAIN!

                 [MORE PHOTOS SOON] Look what I got home! This means ANOTHER HAUL for you. Stay tuned for haul, reviews and swatches :*

No comments:

Post a Comment