Thursday 10 January 2013

HAUL: Australian, Xoxo, Penshoppe, Max Factor, Suesh

HAUL 01/08/12

1. AUSTRALIAN CLOSE SHOES
WHERE: Landmark, Trinoma
HOW MUCH: P796.00 (P995.00)  
               My black shoes is currently in repair shop but I needed it for school. My mom advised me to buy a new one even though our class will last only in 47 days. Almost a month na lang so nanghihinayang naman ako. (Then for next year I will be college, I want a new school shoes for a new year.) But I don't have any choice because I can't go to school without it; so I buy a black shoes that I can use for schooling and malling as well.
2. XOXO WATCH
WHERE: XOXO, SM North The Block
HOW MUCH: P1800.00 (P2000.00)   
                 I bought if for myself because I need a watch. My old XOXO watch got faded because I am acidic person. They are also on sale, I got this watch for 10% off; they also have a promo, when you use your BDO Credit Card and you reached P3000.00 you will have 15% off. Unfortunately they don't have the fuchsia one so I just got 10% off. What I love also at XOXO you can exchange it before 7 days with/without problem. 

                My mom liked it so I decided to give it to her because I still don't have a Christmas gift for her. And a while ago I saw a watch on Aldo; I will go back for that and share it to all of you. (My next HAUL is waiting)
 WARRANTY SLIP

3. PENSHOPPE FLORAL SHORTS
WHERE: Penshoppe, SM North Main
HOW MUCH: P749.00
PENSHOPPE STORE LOCATOR  
                 If you read my previous blog Enzo and I passed by at Penshoppe and I saw their next collections of shorts. I am amazed with the design because I am looking for floral shorts almost matagal na and I fell in love with it agad agad because it fits me perfectly. I also tried the black one but it is more for mestiza's or pink undertone while this white is for yellow undertone. I just have this vision where black and white is more appropriate even though you are maputi you still need to know where category do you belong. Are you on pink undertone more on whitish pink or yellow undertone more on yellowish.
 DESIGN

 4. MAX FACTOR MIRACLE TOUCH
WHERE: Landmark, Trinoma
HOW MUCH: P895.00
                 I remember my Revlon Colorstay have been almost 2 months so paubos na siya. I decided to try different foundation because I am using my old foundation for almost 8 months and I used 4 bottles na din. I went to Max Factor because I have heard they have amazing makeup especially full coverage foundation. The saleslady suggest the age defying but I notice this "MIRACLE TOUCH". so she tried both foundation on my face and this miracle touch has a better coverage.

                 I will just try it first even for 1 week and when I am sure of it I will share my reviews and thoughts about this product. Watch out!

SHADE [SWATCH SOON]

5. SUESH SPONGE PUFF
WHERE: Suesh, Trinoma
HOW MUCH:P200.00 (P550.00) EACH
SUESH SPONGE PUFF REVIEW

- The refining texture can perfectly maintain the powder to creates delicate look. The fine quality of puff is pliable to use for long time even after cleansing.
                 If you read my previous haul I just purchased my first Suesh sponge puff last Friday. And I purchased it again after 4 days. I just tried this Monday and obviously I love it. It is so amazing! I WILL DO A REVIEW SOON, maybe before this week ends.

                 I bought my sister violet and the blue one will be my stock. By the way they are on sale, I so I bought 3 sponges and I called buy 1 take 3. If you wanna try it out, I mean try it out! It is a must-have! You can use it for liquid, cream or powder foundation, blush on, face powder ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment