Tuesday 17 November 2015

Make changes


I will never forget anything..

                This is all about my life being an Angelican. It's been 3 years and I decided to share with you my journey; a lot of unforgettable memories that I used to laugh and cry when I remember. I will never forget each facilitator taught me and contributed to my learning especially Mrs. Nazal, Ms. Reynancia, Mrs. Sorita, Mrs. Bardenas, Mrs. Magsino and a lot more, my friends who make MY every day special to me, and to those haters out there 2 words and 1 finger. If you know what I mean!

                I enrolled myself in Angelicum last 2010 to be a YS-10 Home Study Program Learner and that time I knew what give up really mean. It became hard to me to manage my business and study at the same time, so I decided to enroll myself the next year still YS-10 but at the Regular Program. That whole year I didn't have the chance eto have social life because my business is based online. I just do shipping and I never had a chance to talk face-to-face to anyone most of the time.

                June 2011: I felt living in a box or having a wall against everyone because I forgot who I am. Am I really the person who loves to chat to anyone, to laugh at anything and to go anywhere or am I that person who is shy, have nothing to say and like living in a grounded life? NO SOCIAL LIFE, JUST SCHOOL TO HOME. I really don't know! I don't have any clue! I'm just so confused! I just accepted the fact that life turns and I am here living a life only by myself. My friends are gone. This is the time I need to live a life alone.

                After 7 months of survival our group activity the Investigatory Project came. BOOM! Everything switch! My sense of humor came back, I became talkative and I had a lot of friends. I don't know what happen, it's not a mystery because for me it's a blessings. They are blessings. 


                February 2012: It's the Prom month, so excited. In 3 days I will experience what magical evening they usually describe. I really felt the magic. At one night, I experience being a princess; my childhood dream. And the best part of it is having good time with my true friends. I just wished I maximize my ten months with them rather than wasting my seven months for a trash that until now I still regret.

                March 2012: Is this really good bye? No! No! No! After two months we will come back to school and enjoy each others company again. But I am wrong. June 2012: I am shocked when I knew there were new sections. Uh-oh! Am I at the bottom again? Back to zero? How do I start, again?

                And then time passed, January 2013: I am exerting a lot of  effort not just to graduate but to march on time. I can't believe I can do what I had done that all a long I know I can't. I AM ALWAYS WRONG! I am not perfect and I don't wish to be. Then I read "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" Ms. Reynancia required us to read. I am pressured before because I can't finish my modular activities because of all those literary and reading activities so I can't take my Mastery Activity on CAE. But now I realized Ms. Reynancia gave it to us to learn something from it. It is not knowledge, but analogy how to deal with life. Those obstacles where I learned YOU CANNOT ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU WANT, IF YOU DON'T START MAKING ANY CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE. STOP FANTASIZING, START DOING; very short but meaningful to me.

                I hope you have analyzed what I meant to say. This is all about tragedy to happy ending. Yes this is the end of my life being an Angelican and those are what I have learned in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment