Tuesday 1 January 2013

JOURNEY 3/4: Shenzhen, China

 GORGEOUS HOTEL

                I woke up again at 5 a.m., getting ready for a fierce breakfast at 6 a.m. Yes I slept and woke up without forgetting my hunger. The buffet area is smaller than Silka has,but catered real Chinese food. They have this delicious soya milk; I have drunk 5 glasses but not yet fierce enough for the beast inside of me. They have this weird sweet and sour vegetable, siopao with green veggies inside, simple pancit, lumpiang shanghai and my favorite Yang Chow rice. I think I ate 3 bowls of Yang Chow. I am so bloated, fierce breakfast? CHECK!

BUFFET AREA

CHINESE RESTAURANT
 
               Our new tour guide I forgot his name and I can't imagine why. He is the best, funniest, accommodating, nicest, kindest and everything you wish in a tour guide. I hope when we get back in China he will still be the one to tour us. So in this picture, he's explaining our plan of the day. 

               First, we went to a Silk factory or store.

 WINDOW OF THE WORLD

               Second, we went to Window of the World; a park with a lot of imitation of all the historical and famous places in the world like Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal and Statue of Liberty and MORE. Our tour guide offer us either walk around inside the park cost P2,000.00. or ride a train that will tour us around the park cost P750.00 if I'm not mistaken. But again we are group tour so we can't choose; Majority wins. Some members of the group have other plans and they only have limited time so the majority decided to ride the train. Again, I will do separate blog on the Windows of the World to make this blog a bit short.

HAPPY VALLEY THEME PARK

 Shenzhen Shopping Area

               Lastly, we went to Shenzhen shopping area; it is like Divisoria in the Philippines. They sell very cheap items but if they notice you are a tourist they will take advantage of you. Luckily I am a Filipino so I know how Divisoria works. Some items they offer 150 Hong Kong dollars but at the end of the deal they will just offer you 50 Hong Kong dollars it. So you need to bargain up to 70%. TAKE NOTE: BARGAIN ALL YOU CAN!

KFC Shenzhen, China

MCDO Shenzhen, China

No comments:

Post a Comment