Sunday 30 December 2012

PLANS

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR
 TIM TAM SLAM in "Caramel"
  
               I finally try the "Tim Tam Slam" which I've heard to Say Tioco Artillero, a Filipina youtuber. I can't wait sharing my quirky face to you guys. So I decided to make my Youtube channel to make everything easier for you. You can play my video as a radio while you're doing any task, but you can still read my blogs as a summary. And I also want to expand my blog, so I will film and video make up tutorials to share some of my knowledge in make up. Watch out for my Tim Tam biscuit review and my upcoming Lookbook and Youtube channel, Thank you for all your support and I will do my best to show my gratitude to all of you.

               I am so sorry because this is my only blog for this day, I am so tired buying and preparing our noche buena that we will bring at EL Cielito Inn for our New Years Eve. I will just blog the daily happenings of this day next time.

               By the way if you have any requests don't be shy and be comfortable to tell me. I am like, I mean I am also your friend whom you can share everything. Positive or negative opinions and questions are every open, please message me or comment on my blog and I will get back to you soon.~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment