Friday 4 January 2013

ENCHANTED KINGDOM EXPERIENCE

AT THE CAR
 TICKET 
                               I woke up at 5 a.m. to fix my things and get ready because we will leave at 7 a.m. to travel from Quezon City all the way to Laguna. We didn't expect a smooth trip because it is Dec 31 and a lot of families will go to their provinces to spend their New Year Eve. It took us only an hour to arrive at El Cielito Inn. Not like our Hong Kong trip it took us an hour travelling from Cubao to Manila using shortcut. Anyway we just drop our luggage at the hotel and went to Enchanted Kingdom as soon as possible.

ENTRANCE


VICTORIA PARK
"Welcomes you into the age of Victorian elegance. Inspired by the era of Queen Victoria's rule, entertainers exquisite turn-of-the-century costumes take leisurely strolls around this charming zone. Here, one can meet and greet the park's mascot, Eldar the Wizard, and take magical ride on the zones centerpiece attraction, the Grand Carousel."


                               Our visit is right on time because there is fewer visitors. We have enough time to see the place and to ride all of their rides even though E.K will close at 7 p.m and not 12 mn. We are early at Enchanted Kingdom; they are not yet opening the gates. So my sister and I decided to take pictures outside and do a vlog. When we got inside the rides are not yet functioning so we walk around and take pictures, again.
  
SANTA KANGAROOS

 FROZEN BANANAS

                               E.K is too big, so they decided to divide it like Disneyland. The have Victoria Park, Midway Boardwalk, Jungle Outpost, Spaceport, Brooklyn Place, Portabello and Boulderville. 

MIDWAY BOARDWALK
"Coney  Island, known as "America Playground" in the 1930s, comes to life at the Midway Boardwalk. This colorful and carefree zone features the most number of rides: Anchor's Away, Dodgem, Roller Skater, Up, Up & Away, Bump N' Splash, Wheel of Fate and EKStreme Tower Ride. sKill and video games, as well as performances by clowns and jugglers and mime artists, can be enjoyed here."



  BOULDERVILLE
"Discover an era ruled by dinosaurs as you enter Boulderville, a per-historic cartoon zone designed to capture every child's imagination."




 


BELEN

FOR KIDS ONLY

 SPACEPORT
 "Relive the glory of the American space exploration program of the 1960s at Spaceport. Experience spin-tingling speed and flight like never before on the 11-storey high Space Shuttle, named after the first manned spacecraft designs for reuse. The country's first and only triple loop coaster turns rides upside down six time - 3 times forwayd and 3 times backwards."



ROLLER SKATER

                                Our first ride is Roller Skater at Midway Boardwalk. It is like Roller Coaster that is bit mild; more on like Wacky Dragon, Wacky Worm or Blizzard at Star City. Next we rode the Anchors Away; ordinary viking ride.

                                I wanted to thrill myself because I am not scared with Anchors Away and Roller Skater. So I decide to ride the Space Shuttle. My sister kim wouldn't want to join me, maybe this ride is really thrilling. I rode by myself and I am not disappointed. It thrilled me, not scared me. This ride reminds me of Sky Flyer at Star City. 

 NACHOS P145.00

CHEESEBURGER P130.00

                                It is already 11:30 p.m; my sister and I decided to eat lunch because I feel hungry and bit dizzy at the same time.We passed by at Hot Shots "The Ultimate Burger Experience" and decided to eat burger for lunch. I ordered Cheeseburger cost me P130.00 and my sister ordered nachos cost her P145.00. We share our food to each other to taste both. The cheeseburger is like ordinary cheeseburger but we ate it a bit messy. While the  nachos is big serving; good for 3-4 persons I think. It has a lot of chips but unfortunately the cheese and salsa sauce is not enough. I also bought bottle water cost me P35.00; expensive but we don't have any choice and that is the part of  their marketing strategy.


                                I am a bit okay; good for me because I brought Tic Tac and Polo candies to cancel my dizziness. We walk around this Brooklyn Place and take pictures again. I believe taking pictures are the most priceless souvenir and remembrance that will remind your once wonderful journey.






               We visit some souvenir shops to plan what pasalubong would we buy. Their t-shirts are affordable cost around P325.00 - P399.00. They also have mugs, tumblers, ballpens, necklaces, bracelets, watch, jackets, shorts, raincoat, umbrellas, key chains, pouches and more. I haven't decide what t-shirt to buy so I decided to get back later. 

                Next we tried Dodgem (bump car) for fun and to ready myself at EKstreme Drop Tower. I hate the seat-belt it's too tight but without it I will not be staying on place. The car itself is also hard to control than other bump cars I've tried.

EKSTREME DROP TOWER
 
                Besides Dodgem is EKstreme Drop Tower but I can't decide if I can take it or not. They handsome staff (blushing ...) was convincing me by daring me. "You scared? Can't take it?" He's kinda funny and cute so I make up my mind and try it by myself.

               Whoa! I'm totally speechless! I felt like my soul and my body are apart! I can't even scream, but deep inside I'm totally dying! I wanted to scream so loud but I can't, even my voice didn't take  it! EKstreme Drop Tower is one of the best and breath-taking ride I ever experienced. It's really nerve-racking but you should try it or else you will totally gonna missed the magical experience a waiting for you.

 TRIPLE MIX P135.00
Regular size with melon, mango and junk-fruit

MONSTER SPLIT P229.00
Monster size with atermelon, kiwi, junk-fruit, chocolate syrup, vanilla and strawberry ice cream

               I promise my sister when I rode the EKstreme Drop Tower, I will reward myself and we will eat in Ice Monster. Coincidence it is hot and sunny day; we really need some refreshment. I ordered Triple Mix and my sister Kim ordered Monster Split. I was really shocked that Ice Monster still exist. But sadly, they only have 3 branches at UST, Boracay and of course Enchanted Kingdom. If you will be trying Ice Monster. I suggest add some syrup especially the chocolate one; it makes difference. 

 UP, UP & AWAY

               After resting for a while, we decided to ride Up, Up & Away. You are like riding hot air balloon that tours you by spinning you all around. I really had fun because of my sister Kim who's very afraid.

"PICTURE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS"
  NOW SHOWING: ROAD RUNNER


ZOMBIES

FLYING FIESTA


AMAZON BARBIE

 WHEEL OF FATE 
               It's kinda weird because from all the rides I think this wheel of fate is the most scary ride. More scary than Ekstreme Drop Tower.
JUNGLE LOG JAM
               Our last ride is Jungle Log Jam because it's a splashy and wet ride. I also planned to ride Rio Grande Rapids but a lot of riders looks like just went to a swimming pool.

               We didn't ride the Magic Disk because this is just like Anchors Away with a twist to make you dizzier. 


HENNA TATTOO OF MY SISTER

 THE END OF A MAGICAL JOURNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment