Friday 4 January 2013

DAILY HAPPENINGS: Random 01/04/13

               It's too early in the morning, cinema's starts at lunch time. I decided to come back because I haven't chosen yet what movie to watch either The Strangers or Sossy Problems because I promised my sister we will watch Sisterakas and One More Try together. I went to Fully Booked and read "Bobbi Brown, Pretty Powerful". I finished it for 2 hours standing; it felt time slipped away. When I noticed it had been 2 hours I felt hunger and exhaustion. I decided to check some make up books at National Bookstore. I saw Sephora, Jemma Kidd, Face to Face and Rae Morris books; I really want to read it but I'm so hungry and tired of standing and/or of walking. 

               On the way to Bread Talk, Landmark I saw makeup section. I remember what I read in the Bobbi Brown book; use corrector and/or concealer not foundation. Foundation is all about evening skin tone. I'm looking for corrector and concealer but I didn't find what I want. I saw the BB Cream at Ever Bilena and tested on the back of my hand. I was amazed with the coverage so I bought it together with their transparent mascara (for school). It is pass 12:55 p.m I missed the first showing of Sossy Problems so I ate at Bread Talk na lang. I had my favorite Hot Chic but unfortunately they don't have Sola. After eating I came back at makeup sections to buy eye shadow palette and eyeliner to practice my passion. I also read at Bobbi Brown book, Never be afraid of practicing; it's just makeup and you can take it off easily. I haven't decided what eye shadow to buy; if it's matte, shimmery, neutral, cold or warm colors. So I just bought Ever Bilena's eyeliner because I notice it is the one eyeliner that is controllable that I have tested.
  
 TICKET

               I went to the Cinema for the next showing of Sossy Problems is 3:10 p.m. I check my watch it is already 2:45 p.m I bought 1 ticket for myself (forever alone) and Large Apple Juice at Burger King because I'm not that hungry. I am in a hurry and went to Cinema 2 agad-agad, the guard told me "Maam, 3:10 pa po kayo". I was shocked and asked her what time na ba, she replied and told me "1:53 pa lang po". Oh my gosh! It's 1:45 not 2:45. I am like "Sayang yung apple juice ko" I don't have any choice just to walk around, drink my apple juice and wait for 3:10 p.m. I check out Tomato and their watch is still on sale (20% off). I also passed by Plains and Prints it is also sale. I fitted 7 items; the 3 shorts is doesn't fit well, 1 dress is hard to fit coz it has a lot of buttons, 2 blouse is bit small and the other blouse is perfect but it cost P995.00 roughly P1,000. I decided to buy it because it has a nice design and it fits perfectly to me. I was shocked when the cashier told me "P497.50 po". Sale pala, 50% off! Right choice!

                 I check Suesh (in front of P&P) because I need a sponge for lesser coverage than my brushes. I am choosing between wedge sponges or blending sponge. I bought blending sponge before but it doesn't work so I am a bit confused. The saleslady told me the blending sponge is twice bigger when wet (which my Models Own's sponge is not capable of) and it is sale! I got the blending sponge for P200.00 instead of P550.00. Another grab!

                 It is already 3:00 p.m so I decided to go na at Cinema 2 and wait inside rather than being late. The movie is fun and I like their fashion sense especially Rhian Ramos's outfits. After watching movie I went to Pop Culture because I am always eyeing on their makeup section. Thier Nyx cosmetics is bit pricey than other sellers online. I realized they are paying tax and rental which an online shop doesn't.

                It's already 2013 and I want to change my foundation routine. I don't want to wear mask anymore, I want lesser coverage but still conceals my dark spots. Actually my dark spots are more on redness. I decided to buy green primer at Missha which I saw on Say Tioco Artillero's videos. If I wore green primer it will hide my redness and I can use lesser fondation just to even out my skin tone. And for dinner I ate Chunky Chicken at Plato wraps cost me P46.00.Over-all I have spent P2044.50. I am such a Queen of Spendour!

                 [MORE PHOTOS SOON] Look what I got home! This means new haul for you. Stay tuned for haul, reviews and swatches :*

No comments:

Post a Comment