Saturday 19 January 2013

DECEMBER MINI HAUL

1. MARIO D' BORO GLADIATOR
WHERE: Robinsons Galleria Dept. Store
HOW MUCH:P640.00 (P799.75)

                 For 16 years (hyperbole), I had been wearing close shoes because they are your best friends who can accept and cover your flaws when you have creepy pedicure, but this time I am ready to get over it. I am only comfortable wearing flats because I am 5'7 (I believe) but others said I should wear heels to showcase my modeling skills. For me this is not the right time, when opportunity comes I will totally grab it. Anyway, I decided to purchase this pair of gladiator. I know gladiator is so yesterday but this one is different; it can make your whole look mesmerizing just be confident. If you are tired wearing your usual pair of shoes even heels, I totally recommend this; very fashionable yet comfortable.


2. ARMON SLIPPERS
WHERE: Robinsons Galleria Dept. Store
HOW MUCH: P295.00
                 I am sick of slippers worth thousands; I am practical but I admit I still buy luxurious items that are WORTH TO BUY; like Nike it's worth it for a pair of rubber shoes especially for athletic people, Jansport thousands for the lifetime warranty and quality or foundation ranges P800-1000 because I am also paying for the quality and the coverage not like other things which other people buy to be fashionable. You can still be fashionable by substituting affordable items, right? That is why I decided to purchase this pair of slippers. It is very fashionable yet affordable it doesn't look cheap like you can buy on the wet markets (in the Philippines) but it is NOT worth for a thousand peso.

3. DEPT. STORE BAG
WHERE: Landmark, Makati
HOW MUCH: P550.00
                 I have been addicted to bags especially candy and satchel bags. When we went shopping at Makati I was helping my sister to find a new bag but instead of helping her I decided to purchase this bag for myself. HAHA! I love the color especially this shade of blue and I was amaze when I noticed front and back has a different design.

4. LIPGLOSS PALLETE
HOW MUCH:$4.99
                This is not really part of my collective haul but I want to share with you what Ninang Evelyn gave to me, she gave this together with #5 as a Christmas gift. I am not fan of lip-glosses because I have full lips and I don't want to emphasize it. I will still try this product before judging it and I will share a blog not only about this product but about "Lip-Glosses for Full Lips".

 5. BATH&BODY HANDSOAP
                I love colognes from Victoria Secret, Herbench and Bath&Body. Japanese Cherry Blossom and Sweet Pea are my favorite scents at B&B. For your reference I love Romantic Wish at VS and In Love in Pink and Sweetheart from Anne Curtis line at Herbench.

No comments:

Post a Comment