Saturday 19 January 2013

COLLECTIVE HAUL: 3rd week of January

                I really want to control myself from shopping and this week I made it! So, bear with me if I only have a mini haul for you. By the way I am not bragging my purchases but I am sharing it with you to give you ideas what to purchase and not. Let's start:

1. SUESH SPONGE PUFF
WHERE: Suesh, Trinoma
HOW MUCH:P200.00 (P550.00)
                Now I am not only the one who's in love with the blending sponge from Suesh because I already influenced my sister and my mom na. HAHA! I shared on my previous blog that I bought the violet one for my sister and now I bought this blue one for my mom. Even Suesh sells this blending sponge or what they call sponge puff back to the original price it is still worth to buy. I promise you will not be disappointed and you will believe impossible is really possible

1. TOMATO SPOT ON SSLEEVELESS TOP
  "Polka-printed top featuring embroidered deep peter pan collar."

WHERE: Tomato, Trinoma
HOW MUCH: P600.00  

                I am tired of dieting but still gaining weight because of my old clothes. I noticed I should wear fitted tops not to emphasize the bulges on my tummy but the real shape of my body. Now I am checking how and what material are used because these all matters if the clothes are appropriate or not for me. What I like about this top is the unique collar and it fits me perfectly.

3. TOMATO ZAVANNAH HOBO BAG in Cream
  "Faux leather hobo bag featuring tasseled and studded front pocket with buckled tabs on each side"
WHERE: Tomato, SM North The Block
HOW MUCH: P800.00  
                I really prefer sling bags rather than backpack, shoulder and hand bags. It is comfortable just put it in your arms and swing as you go. What I like in this bag is it's hobo bag but it can act as a sling bag and it's leather plus the design and the color makes it so elegant and sophisticated. It has also a lot of space where you can put random stuff and it blends in any outfit you wear; it will be great for pants, shorts, skirts or dress but unfortunately not my school uniform :(

No comments:

Post a Comment