Wednesday 26 December 2012

INTRODUCTION

               I am Char Joy Febre. I am already 16 years old. I am a 4th year high school student and will be graduating on April 2013. I am from Quezon City, PH. I love reading blogs so I got the idea to make one. Blogging is about discovering the world. Being a blogger takes opportunity to be heard. And you will have the chance to experience everything you wanna share. Readers and bloggers have the collaboration of learning. You will learn from us by reading our blogs of course and we will learn from you by commenting or sharing your opinions too. 
 
               I will be reviewing every certain product or service I have experienced. As a part of our discovery you can ask me to try what product or service you wanna know more so we will discover the good and bad side and if it’s worth to buy. The difference between my blog and others blog I have a twist. I will be sharing my outfit of the day, daily happenings of my life and tips for fashion, beauty and more. Just let me know and I will try my best for you not to be disappointed.
NOTES: FOLLOWS, COMMENTS and QUESTIONS are so much appreciated. Thank you for reading my Introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment