Friday 28 December 2012

JOURNEY 1/4: Airport


DIOSDADO MACAPAGAL AIRPORT

                Our travel is worth almost P12,000. It covers airfare, Cubao to Manila van service, Manila to Pampanga and Pampanga to Manila bus service, 4 days and 3 nights hotel with buffet breakfast and group tour in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China. We check in at Eurotel, Cubao because our service van will pick us at 10 a.m. in Breadtalk, Gateway.

                I hate the service van; we should have checked in at Eurotel, Manila and not travel Cubao to Manila with non-air-condition van. It is so hot and traffic; we travel for 1 hour and that 1 hour is the longest hour of my life. I can't even wait to smell the fresh air. We arrived at Malate, Manila and it feels like heaven. At last we will be riding on a air-condition bus going to Clark, Pampanga. It took us 3 hours If I'm not mistaken. I didn't get bored because it's cold and they had ongoing movie inside the bus.

                 Our departure time is 5:45pm. So we have time to walk around at the airport, because I have heard Clark, Pampanga is one of the best airports nationwide or worldwide.

 TERMINAL FEE
 
                 At last its departure time. I can't wait because honestly it's my first time to ride an airplane. Not bad for a 16 years old teenager.

STAIRWAY TO AIRPLANE *kidding*

                 Here are some of my pictures inside the plane:

SAFETY FIRST

VIEW

                  We arrived at Hong Kong Airport after 1 1/2 hour. It's nice but the staffs are not accomodating. I don't know if that is how they speak and they are just busy and exhausted but hospitality is hospitality we are tourist. Anyway, my first experience in Hong Kong was cool riding a train from the airplane tube to immigration.

HONG KONG AIRPORT

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN

DEANNE AND JERALD(my brother and his girl) AT THE TRAIN

LUGGAGE AREA

PLAYING AROUND

 WHERE'S OUR TOUR GUIDE?

                  Our tour guide picked us at the immigration to drop us at the hotel. Our hotel is Silka Hotel. Our room have two single beds and a shower bathroom. It is not that big; the space is small just exact for 2 persons. But I've heard the room is expensive even it is small because Hong Kong is not only a Shopping capital but also a high living place. This is the end of the day. We are tired and hungry. All the restaurants are in Hong Kong language; luckily we brought cup noodles, bottled water and some snacks. Yey, Filipino moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment