Saturday 28 November 2015

Dependent to independent



Experience is the best teacher.

            I experienced the hardships of my mother being a single parent who has to work and raise the three of us, her children. At my early age of 15, I began to realize I need to help my mother earn some money.

            The computer knowledge I gained from school help me to conceptualize on-line business and create my personal business website. In an on-line business, you can earn at home and in your own time. I searched for product to sell thru internet. With some guidance from my mother, I learned to transact with different suppliers and buyers. I learned to deal with different available collection facilities by opening bank account, creating G-cash account, and dealing with Bayad centers to make sure I will be able to collect from buyers. I was able to develop also decision-making in terms of coming up with competitive prices for the products I offer. What is most interesting of all, my mathematical ability increaseI noticed I could easily and fastly count for total prices to charge my buyers, without the use of calculator.

             With my business, I do not ask money to buy some of my personal needs. I also saved some money in the bank, which I have put recently in some good investments.

             With all these experiences, I realized I am creative, responsible, full of initiative, resourceful, and productive person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment